JOB POSTINGS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE CFADFW.ORG SITE!!
Any company is allowed to post job openings for CFA/DFW Members to search (please note the fees below). CFA/DFW is not responsible for collecting the applicants information. Each posting will instruct the applicant on how to apply for the position.
CFA/DFW Members have the ability to search openings and subscribe to new posting notifications.
- We reserve the right to reject or edit a job listing for any reason at the discretion of CFA/DFW Society.
- We assume no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by the Company and the Company represents that any selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on the Company's investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for the Company's purposes.
- The Company agrees to hold harmless CFA/DFW Society from any claims, damages or losses incurred by the Company or any other party as a result of use of the CFA/DFW Society Site.
- CFA/DFW Society reserves the right to remove the job posting(s) if an arrangement for the billing process has not been met within a 24-hour period of posting.
- CFA/DFW Society, or its designee, will issue all invoices and credit card receipts.
- Payment is due upon receipt. By using this service you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Notice and Disclaimer.
- Line(s) of business description
- Year company was established
- Relevant quantitative metrics (AUM, transactions completed, etc)
- U.S. regions & other countries within which the firm is active or has offices
- Number of open positions for this particular role
- Within this position, which specific activities/roles will the prospective employee be responsible for
Prospective Employee Criteria
- Years/type of experience
- Stage of completion of CFA program
- Work-related personality attributes sought
- Specific technical skills required
- Specific communication skills required
- Estimated % of time spent traveling annually
- Start Date
- State compensation range (optional)
HOW TO POST A JOB
- Purchase the One-Month or Three-Month Job Posting from the links below
- Once purchased, you will receive an email with the information necessary to post the job listing
- Follow the link under "Manage Career Posting" and select the Edit Icon (Pencil/Paper) under options
- Complete the job listing form and select submit
- CFA/DFW will then approve the job listing to be posted for the members. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours during the business week that your job has been posted, please call (214) 363-3284 or email email@example.com.
Need to edit job posting: After you have received the email and posted the job, use their email address and the invoice number to look up the job postings you have purchased as well as make any changes to the listing they need to. (Please note: the invoice number can be found on the printable version of the order)
MEMBERS ONLY: HOW TO SEARCH FOR A JOB
- Login to your account on www.cfadfw.org
- Navigate to Career Development and select "Job Posting Search"
PURCHASE JOB POSTING:
One Month - $100 - CLICK HERE
Three Month - $250 - CLICK HERE